CRM Technology Consultant
As part of the Customer and Marketing offering at Deloitte Digital, you will be responsible in helping our clients identify and solve their business challenges through the use of CRM technologies. You will join a team of professionals, which vary from consultants’, developers, project managers and technical architects.
The role will get you involved in taking the lead in designing and developing innovative solutions for our clients by understanding their business challenges and transforming them into technical solutions, which fit into the client’s technology landscape. You will contribute at various stages of our projects such as requirements gathering, solution design, technical configuration, as well as, contributing to pre-sales activities such as product demonstrations and proposals.
As your career progresses within Deloitte Digital, you will:
- Lead CRM implementations with multi-disciplinary teams within different industries
- Form an integral part of agile digital transformations teams
- Be exposed to implementing different CRM software in various industries
- Work within a team both locally and globally, by sharing knowledge and solutions
- Leading client-facing activities such as running workshops and discussing and gathering requirements
- Lead activities which include documenting requirements in the form of user stories and be involved in discussions with technical leads on how requirements will be implemented
- Be responsible to build high quality documentation relating to analysis and implementation activities (such as requirements documents, user guides and proposed scope)
- Responsible for developing more junior resources (both functional and technical) and guiding them throughout various projects
- Achieve various CRM related technology certifications as well as agile methodology related certifications
Required skills and experience
- A strong background in CRM technologies or other cloud native enterprise business applications (e.g. SaaS based ERPs, cloud analytics platforms, PaaS & iPaaS platforms, etc…)
- Solid understanding of cloud native platforms including data architectures, low code / no code applications, workflow solutions, etc… and ability to leverage such principles and best practices
- Experienced in gathering business requirements, interpreting business processes and translating them into technology solutions
- 3 years+ experience in client facing roles implementing technology solutions
- A strong interest in digital transformations including interest in technology and business processes and how the two intersect
- Strong analytical thinking and able to define a logical solutions to address business challenges;
- You are comfortable delivering multiple engagements in parallel
- You are fluent in English with strong oral and communication skills
- You are a team player comfortable working with different stakeholders
- You take initiative and are eager to learn e.g. technologies such as MS Dynamics, Hubspot and Salesforce, among other)
- Good understanding of Agile principles
- Tertiary qualification in relevant disciplines such as Technology, Business and/or Marketing.
Desired skills and experiencePreference will be given to candidates who have:
- Experience implementing CRM solutions
- A have a good understanding of relational databases and/or software development
- Hold valid CRM related certifications such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Zoho, Microsoft, Oracle etc.
- Experience with workflow software applications (such as K2 or MS PowerAutomate)
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte Digital, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From junior employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte Digital is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.Apply now