Part Business. Part Creative. Part Technology. One hundred percent digital.
At Deloitte Digital, technology, creativity and innovation intersect with fun and serious intent to build outstanding digital solutions. We are growing the team at Deloitte Digital Malta to enable us to build more digital solutions for our clients.
You play with the language of code but at the same time understand the need for pixel perfect interfaces and experiences. You are an innovator that finds the best ways to utulise technologies to create impact.
A career as unique as you are
You’ll be joining a multi-disciplinary team to work on a range of projects and brands that focus on creating meaningful and impactful digital experiences.
You will be working within our industry leading web and mobile development group with diverse clients to transform or develop their technology offering on small to large scale enterprise client engagements. This a great opportunity for career development and experience with national and international clients as well personal development with plenty of training.
How you will make an impact
As a WordPress developer you will be…
• Developing WordPress solutions, such as plugins, extensions and integrations with third-party systems
• Looking at problems and coming up with practical out of the box solutions
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams while driving the front-end agenda
• Discovering and driving the use of the latest technology within the group (as well as with our clients)
Let’s talk about you
• Good experience using the WordPress CMS platform (setting up, adaptation and operation)
• Experience with pre-processors (LESS and SASS) and with modern front-end tooling (NodeJS and Webpack)
• Competent understanding of headless CMS and API implementations
• Excellent ability to translate visual designs into interactive experiences
• Ability to plan and work autonomously as well as within a team
• Up to date knowledge of the latest interactive design methodologies and technologies
Ways to stand out from the crowd
• Knowledge in design tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch and Photoshop
• Experience with version control (e.g. Git)
• Experience with Agile (Scrum) process
Alongside all of Deloitte, we foster the connections necessary to shape a better future for our clients, our culture, our society, and our planet.
Deloitte Digital Malta is part of a global brand, Deloitte that has been around for the past 175 years and currently has over 300,000 employees worldwide making us one of the biggest professional service providers worldwide. Over the years, Deloitte Digital has provided solutions to numerous Maltese organisations across various industries.
We work with our clients to develop customer-centric organisations - helping them take on the challenges of tomorrow and beyond. With deep expertise in data, creative, technology and strategy, we can help you build the types of customer journeys that create new growth.
As a Purpose-led organization, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles that distinguish the Deloitte culture. We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you. We tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
• Health Insurance cover for yourself and dependents.
• Mental health support through sponsored therapy sessions.
• Weekly get-togethers
• Hybrid working option
• Digital learning, mentoring and regular performance snapshots.