Visual UI Designer
Breathing artistic life into the solution.
At Deloitte Digital, technology, creativity and innovation intersect with fun and serious intent to build outstanding digital solutions. We are growing the team at Deloitte Digital Malta to enable us to build better digital solutions for our clients.
You’re a designer that strives to create engaging and beautiful things and experiences. Although you lean heavily towards digital interactive design, it’s not the only feather in your cap. You can do more than just design the UI. You likely have other talents be they as an animator, illustrator, or videographer — all the while thinking analytically about the task at hand. That’s right, we consider the ideal candidate to be multi-talented with UI design as their day-to-day craft.
Your craft will be the glue
You’ll be joining a multi-disciplinary team to work on a range of projects and brands that focus on creating meaningful and impactful digital experiences. Within this group your sharp eye for detail and aesthetic talent will frame the final solution the customer sees and interfaces with.
How you will make an impact
As a visual UI designer your focus will be on the aesthetic and interactive characteristics of the presentation layer, bringing to life concepts and UX materials.
- Playing a key role in experience design projects collaborating with UX designers and the rest of the team
- Working closely with the Head of Design to help define and drive the visual direction on projects
- Given the chance to research and concept solutions
- Proactively identifying and discovering visual trends and approaches to ensure our work has relevance
- Design and develop design systems and guidelines
Let’s talk about you
- Visual designer talent with a keen sense of UI, layout, interactive and graphic design methods.
- Competent knowledge of visual design tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, Sketch, Figma
- Experience with designing interactive solutions across a range of digital products (e.g websites, apps and kiosks) with knowledge of
- Up to speed on latest design methods and techniques (e.g., mood boarding, atomic design)
- Ideally, 2-3 years professional experience (but if you think you have the chops, get in touch anyway — you never know.)
- Able to work with others collaboratively
- Basic knowledge in web standards and accessibility
- Results-oriented, systematic and independent way of working
The following will be considered an asset
- Understanding of brand design process
- Motion design capabilities
- UX design experience
Alongside all of Deloitte, we foster the connections necessary to shape a better future for our clients, our culture, our society, and our planet.
Deloitte Digital Malta is part of a global brand, Deloitte that has been around for the past 175 years and currently has over 300,000 employees worldwide making us one of the biggest professional service providers worldwide. Over the years, Deloitte Digital has provided solutions to numerous Maltese organisations across various industries.
We work with our clients to develop customer-centric organisations - helping them take on the challenges of tomorrow and beyond. With deep expertise in data, creative, technology and strategy, we can help you build the types of customer journeys that create new growth.
As a Purpose-led organization, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles that distinguish the Deloitte culture. We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you. We tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
• Health Insurance cover for yourself and dependents.
• Mental health support through sponsored therapy sessions.
• Weekly get-togethers
• Hybrid working option
• Digital learning, mentoring and regular performance snapshots.