If you are looking for a career where people and technology help move business forward, you’re looking for Deloitte Digital.
Your Journey with Us
Our Deloitte Digital teams, composed of a balanced mix of business professionals and technology experts help anticipate change, unlock the full potential of technology, extract strategic insights from data, and create new value for our clients through digital technologies. You will have the opportunity to share ideas and collaborate on projects that make the most of disruptive technologies such as Augmented Reality, Robotic Process Automation, Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence.
How you will Make an Impact
In this role, you will join a dynamic team that is mainly responsible for the development and maintenance of intelligent automation tools, such as robotic process automation, OCR, chat bots, and NLP.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
• Participating in client workshops to understand business and technical requirements and help building solutions to automate business processes through the use of robot process automation tools.
• Developing and maintaining single-robot as well as multi-robot systems to solve complex business processes working within an Agile environment
• Collaborate with team members including Solution Architects and Business Analysts in order to provide and design the most feasible solution for our clients.
• Make use of frameworks to help make automated robots easier to understand and maintain.
• Document processes, automation approach, keep structured code up to date in code repositories
• Where applicable propose resource and license optimization to make the solution more cost effective
• Support with effort estimation for both new projects and ongoing ones
• Assist with setting up infrastructures for development and execution
• Collaborating with other team members and other delivery teams to ensure deadlines are met
• Liaising with third party technical teams to integrate with other systems
• Be involved in writing technical documentation and deliver training to clients and guiding clients how to perform UAT
• Staying up to date with emerging technologies and development trends
• Perform code reviews, mentor and share knowledge with colleagues.
Let’ s Talk About You
At Deloitte, leaders at every level are characterized by their ability to inspire, support and provide opportunities for people to deliver their best and grow both as professionals and human beings.
Your Leadership skills:
• Builds productive relationships within and across teams; works with others across Deloitte as one team, sharing information and expertise
• Gains the trust and confidence of others through their actions
Your Professional skills:
• Works on opportunities to enhance our eminence in the marketplace as identified by and under guidance of leaders
• Stays knowledgeable of technological tools and resources (including emerging ones) and how they can contribute to business operations in the areas we collaborate with internal/external stakeholders
Your Specialized skills:
You will preferably be in possession of a first degree in IT from a recognised university or equivalent certifications and with previous experience in the software development field. A self-starter by nature, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to work independently as well as in a team.
Ideally, you are in possession of the following qualities:
• A keen interest in automation tools and AI platforms such as NLP, Chatbots and Computer Vision
• At least 2 years’ experience with any programming language
• Experience with database Technologies - MS SQL Server/SQL Server Azure
• Experience with Azure Dev/Ops
• Experience with Excel and Visio
• Excellent spoken and written English
At Deloitte Digital, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From junior employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As a Purpose-led organization, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles that distinguish the Deloitte culture. We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you. We tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
• Health Insurance cover for yourself and dependents.
• Mental health support through sponsored therapy sessions.
• Weekly get-togethers
• Hybrid working option
• Digital learning, mentoring and regular performance snapshots.